As one of Indiana’s best providers of short-term, long-term, and rehabilitation care, the services offered at Brownsburg Health Care Center are also the most cost-effective around. In addition to our fair pricing rates, our knowledgeable financial assistance team is highly-experienced in navigating the complexities of insurance providers, copay plans and distribution, and many other types of financial programs.
We welcome a wider variety of financial and insurance options such as Anthem in association with Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Indiana’s own Advantage Health Solutions, and our facility also accepts Medicare as an additional supplement to consumer-based private insurance.
We Accept the Following Insurances:
- America’s Choice Provider Network (National PPO network)
- Ancicare (Group Health and Medicare Advantage)
- Anthem BCBS (Commercial HMO/PPO, Medicare HMO/PPO)
- Cigna/Greatwest (Commercial HMO/PPO/POS)
- Evolutions (National PPO)
- Humana (Commercial PPO/POS/EPO, Medicare HMO/PPO/PFFS)
- Ambetter (Medicare)
- Multi Plan (National PPO Network)
- Prime Health (National PPO Network)
- Sagamore (National PPO Network)
- Suburban Health (Commercial Products)
- Tricare (Military INS Plan)
- United Health Care (Commercial HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare Advantage)