Family meals with loved ones, social events, and the option for transportation to doctor appointments outside the facility, all residents have access to enjoy our carefully-selected list of amenities. Even before their expected move-in day, we begin offering amenities during the application and admissions process by providing extra tools and educational resources to help families make the right decision that’s best for them.
Within the first few days after settling in, families and their loved one(s) will meet with our Interdisciplinary Team for an overview of their personalized Care Plan in order to address any additional concerns and preferences. For residents and families who may experience a difficult adjustment period, our Social Services Director is committed to monitoring residents during this time, keeping families informed of their loved one’s general mood and outlook, and providing recommendations when necessary for mental health providers.
Delivering flavorful, nutritional meals three times a day, our professional dietary team puts their heart and soul into every dish they create for our residents. Our Housekeeping Manager supervises daily amenities such as 7 AM to 9 PM laundry and housekeeping services which include opening curtains, fluffing pillows, and thorough maintenance and cleaning throughout the entire facility.
We also provide:
- Transportation – Accommodations to and from medical appointments outside the facility
- Multiple Dining Halls – Accommodates intimate dinners, large gatherings, and individual resident dining preferences
- Housekeeping & Laundry – Laundering and housekeeping 7 days a week includes opening curtains, fluffing pillows, maintenance services, and every day cleaning
- Patio Seating – Outside community area with comfortable seating and scenic landscaping for resident relaxation
- Keypad Security – Security systems requiring keypad entry code for resident privacy, protection, and peace of mind
- Quiet Room – On-site chaplain support and private, peaceful space for meditation
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop – Professional salon services for female residents and traditional barbershop services for male residents
- Coffee, Snacks, & Juice 24/7 – Hot tea, regular and decaf coffee, juices, and other treats available all hours of the day upon request
- Wheelchair Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible facilities and various other handicap accommodations and resources
- Dental Services – Routine cleanings, denture care, and a variety of other dental procedures and services